Now watch this.
I have so many questions:
- Which one came first?
- Was there a meeting where someone said, “Hey, we have a white version, why don’t we make a black version?”
- How much of the animation did they keep from one to the other, and how much was re-drawn?
- How do they decide when to air the white version vs when to air the black version?
- Why am I seeing this commercial during the shows I watch? (That’s probably because I’m watching Dear John at 1 AM).
- Why is the black version on during Dear John, one of the whitest shows ever?
- Are there Asian and Latino versions as well?
- What race were the persons that did the voiceover for the commercial?
If you can answer any of these questions, please comment and let me know.